Pages

Saturday, 23 July 2011

Blessed

Algamdulillah
Calm and blessed is how I feel now
Steady underfoot?
Yes, most days.
I really do feel grateful
for everything that has happened.
So much growth has come of it
Self-development
Inner strength
I can feel the strength
the inner glow
For the 1st time, since I can remember...
I can honestly express
that I am happy to be ME... algamdulillah
Really, truely
This self-knowing...
This sense of self
is such a blessing
I say shukr ya Allah
for granting me all that you have granted me
thus far in my life
I see now that it all happens
and it all happened
for a reason and for so many reasons.
That confident, bustling, happy little kiddie Rabia
So full of joy
Has finally re-emerged in grown up Rabia
The honest joy is back
Grown and wiser
but joyful
Grateful and thankful
Ready and open
to give and receive
So much love

R
20/7/2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment